Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Quiiiiiiiiiiting Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, girls, it's time to call it a day. I don't know about you but my girdle and heels are killing me. I can't wait to get home and get them off, but first I have to dash down to the Center in the Village where my book group will be attempting to discuss "The Passion" by Jeanette Winterson. Who knows who will turn out for this turkey, because after the last Winterson people swore her off like a bad case of clamydia. Which I happened to overhear some people in a restuaruant last eve discussing. Can you believe it? I mean, what has the world come to that STDs are respectable dinner conversation. Who knows which one of them may have had it?
Anyway, sweets, tonight should be interesting as at least I will get there in time to nominate something brilliant and appropriate, worthy not only of the group's but my superior tastes. We will just have to see what transpires. Meanwhile, chicklets, stay tuned for essays and fiction in the near future and remember what Marilyn Monroe said,
"Square cut or pearl shaped, these rocks don't lose their shape."

Ta Ta, Darlings!

No comments: