Followers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Girls, It's Not Easy Trying To Be Donna McKechnie!

Girls, I am telling you my body is killing me!!!! Yesterday after my Yoga I decided it was time to do some running prior to joining the Front Runners group. This is part of my inner desire to be Donna McKechnie and dance the Cassie number ("The Music and The Mirror") in the red with the skirt, which darling I plan to look so fabulous in. So yesterday I went running. I got two blocks and then I had to switch to walking, and I am still sore and aching today. So guess who is not ready for running??? Let alone a ballet class in Manhattan, maybe in Queens at Woodside Ballet Academy where my not looking like Donna McKechnie in tights won't matter so much.

Sweeties, what am I supposed to do, wear a girdle???? Every time I see "A Chorus Line " some part of me is up there doing it, and damn it I want to do it. Or at least a little of it. But what kind of shape am I in??? Girls, I need to get a new dress or something. I am telling you, what menopause does to you should not happen to anyone. And I am a man so it only makes me more of a bitch! But I love it!! We all love it!!!! And I love you all girls!!!!!

"And I Can........Dance!"

No comments: