Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Girls. You Won't Believe What I Have Been Through

I am telling you, between my father's stent, my nieces' pregnancy and my sister's problems with her chronically ill husband, it is all I can do to keep from getting dishpan hands. At least at last night's outdoor presentation of "Spartacus," there was some fetching eye candy although the hems on the men's togas should have been raised far above the knees. My friend Justin was adorable in the role of Crixus; too bad he is straight because I would love to get just with Justin!!!! Then there was "Hairspray" wherein John Travolta took all the fun out of a musical role and Chrisopher Walken showed he should do more musically. I finally got a hair appt. but I had to forego David--wah--in favor of Hernandez, or whatever his name was. Not to worry; I look fabulous as usual. Girls girls girls I can't keep up with my life I am just going to have to blog every day--parties, death anniversaries and "The Seventh Victim" tonight all bode for a very interesting August. Now if I can just find a nice Jewish husband so I can get my Tudor house in Great Neck. I stil need therapy, obviously! But I am back, and love you all!!!!

No comments: