Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Girls, We All Need To Get Some Rebecca Taylor Into Our Closets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I mean, darlings, if there is no Rebecca Taylor in your closet, how can you expect to outlast the Summer?  The season is still going, and the summer wear at RT, like this gorgeous piece, will make you feel comfy and as lovely as a Summer Breeze.  Especially if you hold one in your hand, and drink it.  Right now, dolls, I could use a pitcher!
I mean, Caroline Herrera, has some lovely Summer creations, but I think the focus now should be on Rebecca.  Though, girls, I cannot WAIT and see what Caroline has in store for us this Fall!!!!!!!

Especially when no one has any how this Fall will look or be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replenish those closets, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Love the patterns!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I did, too! Very light
and summery!