Followers

Friday, April 30, 2021

We Now Have Made It Through One Third Of 2021!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                         Hard to believe, darlings, we have gotten this far into 2021.


                                         "FOLLIES," my favorite Sondheim musical, turned 50 on the 4th, so  I spent the week celebrating that, along with my beloved, David.


                                             The 4th was Easter.  So, of course, those out there who know me, also know what I did.  I watched "The Song Of Bernadette."  And  I cried REAL  tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                               There were some Cujo and Dexter sightings, this month.  I spent a lot of time being comforte by my feline friend, Nicholas, to whom  I gave  him  some  comfort he needed.


                                                  I had my quarterly Vanilla Milk Shake, this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Looking  forward to the next time, when it  will be Black  And  White!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                     Finally, both David and  I are innoculated.  And closer than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                      So, April was not an entirely bad  month,  girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                        See you in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

MAY you have a great month!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
And the same to you!