Followers

Sunday, June 27, 2021

"Oh, God, Help Me! GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                 I am facing a colonoscopy on  the 21st of July, darlings, and am as hysterical as Nancy Kelly,  here in "The Bad Seed," just seconds after she has grasped the chair with both hands, twirled, and uttered the line, posted above.


                                  The whole thing terrifies me, prep to results.  And I have to go alone!!!!!!!!!!!  David will, of course, be picking me up, and I get it, but I am not happy about it.  


                                     So, like Nancy, I will be going through a series of hysterical scenes.  Some people think a colonoscopy is no big deal, but I do!   It is an invasive procedure, which I do not like, yet I know it HAS to be done.


                                       Watch out for more Nancy Postings!!!!!!!!!!!  I hope I can find the one where she drops the glass, on cue, after hearing about the drowning at the Fern School picnic.


                                           I might drop a glass,  myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Which is worse in your opinion, a root canal or a colonoscopy?

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I gave this some thought.
I have had two root canals, versus three
colonoscopies, so far.
I would have to say, for me the colonoscopy
is worse.
With the root canal, I was awake, but numbed
to the max, so as not to feel anything. The
only thing that bothered me was having to come
back for multiple sessions. But I never had
the dread I had with the colonoscopy.