Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2020

It's Seamus' Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                           Not only is today the Ides Of March, girls, and the 64th anniversary of the opening of "My Fair Lady" (the REAL thing, not the faux one now touring!) on Broadway, but today, my lovable Labradoodle friend, Seamus, turns 13.

                                            He may be slowing down, but he is still friendly and lovable,  He always has a smile for me, and makes me feel better.  A  day seeing Seamus is a good one, indeed.

                                             I love you, Seamus.  So, have the happiest of days today, and I expect to be in attendance at your party next Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              You are, indeed, Mr. Bay Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

And Happy St. Patrick’s Day tomorrow, Seamus!!!

The Raving Queen said...


And to you, too, Victoria,
and all of yours!