Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Girls, Join Us Tonight At 8PM, As "Svengoolie" Presents His First September Offering, "They Came From Beyond Space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                          Face it, girls, nothing could top "Trilogy Of Terror," so why try?  I can't blame Svengoolie for starting the month with this crap, which looks like it was done on the budget of "Santa Claus Conquers The Martians," but, as I have never seen this 1967 offering--though I have heard of it--all of us here are going to tune in.



                                            There is one actor of note in it, Michael Gough.  He must have really needed a job and money to do this.  Hopefully this will be humorous enough to be considered camp.  I cannot guarantee this, darlings, because I am going into this wide-eyed an uninformed.



                                              The saying goes "take a chance on love."  I am taking a chance with             tonight's "Svengoolie" offer, because who knows it could be a surprise.  Though there are no guarantees, like Adrienne Barbeau, with "Swamp Thing."



                                                So, join us at 8 tonight, darlings.  If anyone of us should fall asleep, who can be blamed?



                                                 September is not shaping up to be a great "Svengoolie" month!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Victoria said...

I might tune in!
Still not sleeping well, how about you?!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria, I always have sleeping issues. Is there something especially disturbing going on?