Followers

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Holy Shit! This Girl Can Sing ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Just because she went on to win the TONY Award for "Beautiful"--as I said on here!!!!!!!!!!--did you think I would go and forget all about Jessie Mueller?????? Au contraire, dears!!!!!!!!!!!

                             Just as I am glad that, thanks to Seth Rudetsky, I am not the only one obsessed with "Lullaby From Baby To Baby," so am I glad to find out that I am not the only one obsessed with the artistry of Jessie Mueller.  This woman is amazing.  If I can get the video on here of Jessie and Seth, listen for the E-flat, at the end!  I never knew she had this kind of vocal range!  I knew from the very first moment I heard sound come out of her mouth that the sky was the limit for her, but really!  There is nothing--absolutely nothing--she can't do.

                                Around home, I am always doing one person versions of shows.  My "HAIR," "A Chorus Line," and "Runaways" are considered classics.  And my one person "One Day More" from "Les Miz" is something, too.  Damn, why couldn't they have gotten Fantine, in there???????

                                 Jessie, however, could do all this by herself, for a paying audience, and I am one of the ones who would pay to see her.  Or, if my voice was up, I could do duets with her. Oh, my God!  What an honor!

                                   My partner and I plan to get married sometime next year, and I would love to have Jessie sing at the wedding.  I haven 't picked out the song, yet; hell, Jessie could just do scales, and it would be an honor!!!!!!!!!

                                  But, just listen, now to Jessie, darlings!

                                  Meanwhile I am still having trouble with Maggie's Crescendo!  You queens out there know what  that means!!!!!!!  Or should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: