Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Darlings, When I Came Across This Bitch, I Knew She Would Be Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                  I discovered Crazy Christian Woman by accident, girls!  But, once I got a glimpse, I knew she just had to be this week's winner of the Raving Queen Bitch Of The Week Award!

                                    The first thing I have to ask, is why are most of these zealots morbidly obese??????  Well, they usually come from the South, where, unless you are from the higher end cuisine cities like Charleston, Savannah, Atlanta, and, of course, New Orleans, the only option is Cathy Mitchell's dump dishes!!!!!!!!!!! And they can fill one up, which is why, after eating one, these folk probably run to take a dump outdoors, in their wooden, constructed outhouse!!!!!!!!!!  Just like the folk on "Honey Boo Boo!"

                                        So, it is no wonder this creature things everything is non-Christian!  Tarot cards!  Come on!  She would probably attack "The Song Of Bernadette" for its apparitions, and "The Sound Of Music," for the nuns helping to detain the Nazis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What a bitch!

                                          But seeing is believing!  Just get a load of this!

                                           Believe me, dolls, I am sticking with Jennifer Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: