Followers

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Darlings, Do We Need A Sectional???????????????????


                            Can you believe how Sixties retrospective Middle Class this all is?  I never owned a sectional growing up, but some people my parents knew did, and they were fun for children, who could convert them into anything form pirate ships, or, in my case, the Witch's castle from "The Wizard Of Oz."  Now that they seem to be making a comeback of sorts, my beloved and I are facing the question of whether we really need one.

                               I mean, not those monstrous black leather things, which look like they came from the house of a gangster, and probably did, and was exactly the kind of merchandise that piece of cheap good, Alice Crimmins, would have bought. Who wants to be associated with her?

                                As for the photo, I would rather have the window and view, not this bit of Florida frou frou nonsense.  A sectional is more fun than it looks, and requires more work than it is worth. So, I don't think we will be needing one any time soon.

                                    What I need is some faggot like Ted Casablanca to design my gown for this Sunday's TONY Awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: