Followers

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Has Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          At least, the first half of it, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         I cannot believe we have reached the halfway point of the year, already. With so much drama, partying, and conflict in the first six months, it is a wonder we have arrived at this point so soon.  Seems like June was bustin' out all over, like the song says, now it will soon be gone.

                          Before we know it, winter winds will be wending their way--seems the older I get, the more time is spent is that season.  Pretty soon I will be walking home against icy winds, and Gojira will have to cuddle me, just to keep me warm!

                             But June was not without interest.  My father at Villa St. Martha! The Supreme Court decision on Gay Marriage.  Seeing "It Shoulda Been You!" on Gay Pride!!!!!!!!!  Just spending time with my beloved, which is the best time there is!

                               So, here we are at the halfway mark, girls!  Now, blast off for the second half!!!!!!!

No comments: