Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Forget Toilet Paper And Paper Towels! How Am I To Get My Hands On Easy, Breezy, Cover Girl????????????

                                             That is right, darlings, as I and others slowly recuperate, we need our Cover Girl and skin care products, if we are to look good, even masked, going outside.

                                                This is the real deficit that no one has touched upon.  But when woman upon woman is seen outside looking like the Bride Of Frankenstein, who actually had better make-up than we, during this crisis, finally men will take notice, and something will be done.  Straight men, especially, do not like ugly.  Only because they feel it reflects badly on them.

                                                 Guess I am back to my bitchy self!  So, make haste and get that Easy, Breezy Cover Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                    Your face and hydration will thank you for it!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Just call me Elsa Lanchester!!

The Raving Queen said...


Elsa never looked more glamorous than
in "The Bride Of Frankenstein."