Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2020

This Is Pretty Much How I Am Handling The Pandemic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   No, darlings, I am not sleeping my life away, though I do doze off occasionally. But, like the Sleepy Time Tea Bear, I have my favorite chair, some coffee beside it, and usually a book in my hand, when I read.

                                     What I don't have is a lot of mobility.  Oh, I can move, but, in an apartment, the moves are so repetitive.  Even before, if I was dashing to a bookstore or doctor appointment, it seems I flew down the stairs to make the subway train.

                                       Yesterday, we walked from Ridge, over to Fifth Avenue.  While David shopped, I took some time to sit.  When we got home I was actually tired.  I am certainly not up to speed to do "A Chorus Line."  I don't even think that, anymore.

                                          Still, I am grateful for my David, books, chair, Sleepy Time Bear, and the friends we did see yesterday--at a social distance:  Chloe, Nicholas and Deidre.

                                            All are well and accounted for, darlings!

                                           Stay safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Count you blessings
Name them one by one
Count your many blessings see what God has done!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
That is what I am doing.
Every single day!