Followers

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Meet Giganta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Girls, I am telling you, the Golden Age Of Comics was the best.  Art and lesbianism, all in panels.  Meet Giganta, whom I suppose was one of Wonder Woman's rivals.  She was worse than Mala, who was only the fastest Amazon swimmer.

                                   But Giganta was a nasty piece of work.  She had no fashion sense, dressing like Fred Flintstone, and with her name, she might have been perfect for Monster Island, but the creatures there all rejected her,  because she had no class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Still, the art work today does not compare to then!

                                     And too damn bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Wasn’t she the one who got her soul stuck in a gorilla?
As far as comic books, I was intrigued by Betty and Veronica.
I longed to be Veronica Lodge.
But, I was always more of a Betty.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I had never heard of Giganta before,
I just liked the art. I went through
a phase where I put pin ups of Betty
and Veronica on my bedroom wall. Yes,
I wanted to be Veroinica, too. And I
also went through a burger phase,
like Jughead!