Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Darlings, I Simply Cannot Wait To Get Back To My Own Kitchen!!!!!

Girls, it has been TOO LONG since I have cooked anything--over a week! I need to keep up my culinary skills, because now that I am arising before 5 to attend Mass in the City, I need a windown regimen in the evenings, and that would be cooking. I have enough material on hand for a pasta casserole; I need some chicken and I need some greens for salad, and probably some milk for those omelettes. And tonight I have an obligation to attend my friend Tom's dress rehearsal at Blood Manor, an annual Halloween season haunted house attraction on West 27th Street--in Chelsea, can you believe it?-- that you walk through and actors enact spooks and all sorts of supernatural deviants. Tom is one of the deviants, and I know he will be superb! I can't wait to see how this plays out. But it means another night of not getting home till almost 9, so we will have to see what I can cook. I think I will anyway because tomorrow I have this last minute musical theater presentation I am supposed to do, then I have to dash off to find out if I have cancer or not--again, girls, can you believe it? but this is my life!--and then to the Center to honor my volunteer committment. I am telling you, darlings, could Anna Wintour keep up with my schedule? I seriously doubt it! And still I manage to look glamorous in my designer shirts and everything. Even if I am ill I am not about to abandon fashion or cooking. Not to mention planning my October trip to Florida--girls, when does it stop? It doesn't, honey, until you are dead, which I am certainly in no hurry for--my God, I haven't read "Ulysses" yet--so stay tuned for more tomorrow when I go through the day like I am on speed. This one should be a leisurely stroll by comparison, darlings!!!!!!!!!

No comments: