Followers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Girls, So Much To Do On Such A Tragic Day!

Darlings, can you believe that eight years ago, the city we live in and how we live those lives was changed forever? Of course we still have glamour and bitches; after all, I am still here, but the concept of safety, air travel, and homeland security was challenged by the famed WTC attack on this day. Who would have tht the baby boomers--my generation would get ANOTHER benchmark day in their lives; you're generally just granted one, but we have two--the first, of course, being November 22, 1963, and now today, thanks to 2001! Girls, I am telling you, when those lights start going, another year will have passed, and tears will pour down my face!

Meanwhile, lambs, I have done my fianancial transactions! Now I have to pick up a coat, check for yellow squash at the market, pick up the laundry, cook something, refill medicine, try and get my hair done (Oh my GOD!!!!) and then meet Donna in front of Dallas BBQ by six PM!
I ask you, girls, how do I do it? And still with my foot situation; I mean, how much will I accomplish, darlings? And of course I am warming up my vocal cords, because you KNOW what tomorrow is, and I am going to be ready!!! Maybe I will make YouTube this year! You hear that? I should be in front of the Waverly tomorrow eve between six thirty and seven, so if someone wants to videotape and put it on YouTube, darlings, you go ahead!!!!!!

I mean, if Anna Wintour--yes, ANNA--can turn up at a Macy's in Elmhurst, Queens, then anything is possible! And those merchants, to be granted a visitation from GOD!!!!!!!!
I mean, darlings, if Anna came to me, I would have to redesign and reconfigure in one day. And I would have to relocate for Meryl Streep and Amy Adams!!!!!

But today, darlings, it is all about accomplishing my domestic errands,and trying to get on with my life and my mission of glamour and fame! Stay tuned till next time, loves!!!!!

No comments: