Followers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Darlings, There Is So Much To Discuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Girls, I have not even yet SEEN the seminal episode that lis last night's "Glee," and already I am on the hot seat about it, with moronic straight dudes thinking they can speak for the gay community because they know so much!!!!!!!! Get a life, you morons!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ruined ours when young, and you don't like that we have and are taking over!!!!!!!! Then go somewhere else, like Staten Island!!!!!!!!!! But I doubt the lesbians there will have you!!!!!!!!!!

Sweeties, believe me, I know what Neely means when she says, "I neeeeeeeeeeeed a dolllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!" I feel like I need something right now. And once I see "Glee" I will have plenty to say believe you me!!!!!! But right now, I am catching flack from yokels who can't stand gay honesty, or at least the Raving Queen's style of it, which is my God given right, you bitches!!!!!!!!!!! Damn straight; pardon the pun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, at least there is a day off tomorrow, and a Bitch Of The Week to think about. Sorry, girls, no hints, you want to know why? Because as I write this I have no clue as to whom it will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to be just as surprised as I am!!!!!! But rest assured there will be a bitch!!!!!!!!! One crawls out from under a rock every fifteen minutes, at least.

Anyway, I am looking forward to a relaxing evening of reading and viewing.
'SVU', "Glee," "Raising Hope," with the DIVINE Martha Plimpton, darlings-- it is going to be so fabulous, with me in my housecoat looking as glamorous as Harper!!!!!!
So stay tuned, darlings, because I can guarantee--with the BOTW tomorrow and the "Glee episode,things will certainly heat up around here!!!!!!!!!!

Just dress warmly, and make sure you look like Julie Christie, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: