Followers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Girls, Get A Gander Of This Thanksgiving Goody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Darlings, it is the day before Turkey Day, which means the city is shutting down slowly, workdays are at a standstill, which makes you wonder why they exist at all this week, and all my girls have some things to look forward to. Today, for instance the movie "Love And Other Drugs" arrives, just in time for all my darlings to run off to it, call in sick, because it has one of the most potent drugs my girls could hope to ingest--Mr. Jake Gyllenhaal!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, those PRETTY eyes, that WAVY hair you just want to run your fingers through, and that ENCHANTING smile--girls, this might as well be entitled "The New JAKE GYLLENHAAL Movie." I mean, who are we going to look at, Oliver Platt????
Like, NOT!!!!!!!!!!! And while Ann Hathaway will show all us girls how to do our make-up and hair, and to be enchanting to our men, I am sure even Ann knows the focus of this movie will be the Fabuolus Mr. G!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am telling you, cardiologists better get their fibrulators ready after this weekend, and I am not talking about Thanksgiving Food!!!!!!!! Because Jake will make so many hearts palpitate!!!!!!!!!! You better believe this is on my calendar, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, wouldn't it be great, lambs, to have a Jake Gyllenhaal Calendar!!!!!!!!! With a different pic, quote and recipie from Jake each day, becasue from what I understand Mr. Gyllenhaal is quite skilled, culinarily speaking. And a lot more attractive than Paula Deen!!!!!!!! I can tell you, Monsieur Davide and I would just love to have our Thanksgiving Dinner catered served by Jake Gyllenhaal, and kitchen officiated by Stanley Tucci!!!!!!! Honestly, who would need pumpkin pie for desert???? Or mincemeat, when you would have meat this fresh??????? Oh, I am SO naughty, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But naughty or nice, we just LOVE Jake, which is why we cannot wait to flock to His New Film!!!!!!!!!! Take the Jake you love with you. dolls--I am taking Monsieur Davide, who is as pretty as Jake would be popping out of the water tank on "Petticoat Junction."

Remember to dress your best, girls, and that includes petticoats and panties, too! Jake always does his best to look nice for us on screen; let us make sure we look as nice for him off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gobble, gobble, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: