Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Darlings, Isn't She The Cutest Thing???????????????



Girls, I am telling you, if you thought I was the cutest, the sweet little thing in today's photo could even give me a run for the money. Yesterday, to stem the tide of Black Friday, I watched the World Premiere of "The Fran Drescher Talk Show," featuring her adorable, Ed MacMahon sidekick, Pomeranian Esther Drescher. Now, while Fran looked fabulous in her red dress, I can tell you Esther was calling the shots. I could tell by the suspicious looks she was giving guest Kirstie Alley, whose ounces Esther was taking in at every glance. You could tell Esther had Kirstie's number!!!!!!!

We also loved seeing Fran's parents, Sylvia and Morty Drescher, and the Fran Band, with the hottest keyboard player I have seen in a long time. Put him on my Christmas tree, and lick him like a candy cane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlings, I want to be on Fran's show!!!!!!!!!! Think of it--the Raving Queen and Fran!!!!!!!!! We could have coffee and talk like girls!!!!! I could come down the stairs in a stunning pink suit--shirt, cravat, jacket and pants ALL pink!!!!!! Just like my blog, loves!!!! And I would LOVE to be on with Lainie (Kazan) who was on yesterday, or Renee Taylor or Ann Guilbert, who stole "The Nanny" as Mrs. Fein and Yetta!!!!!!! We would have such fun, darlings!!!! So I want all you girls out there, who helped get Betty White on Saturday Night Live help get the Raving Queen on Fran's show!!!!!!!!! Girls, I am telling you, it will be FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! And I can't wait to sit next to Esther, with a matching pink bow!!!!!!!!!!

I have to confess, lambs, that I did not watch Fran live!!!!!!! I watched her late at night, with Monsieur Davide--who simply ADORED it all, and I can tell you endorses ME being on Fran's show!!!!! After all, he is like my little Esther, and don't I LOVE to pet and scratch him!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention he looks good in pink, too!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a party to go to earlier in the evening, that I am telling you was at the end of the world, but in a fabulous apartment of such antiquity it recalled the 1940s glamour of the one Maureen 0'Hara had in the 1947 Holiday classic, "Miracle On 34th Street." Alvin, our host, was so sweet and charming--I LOVE him!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved his apartment--the view was fabulous, and Monsieur Davide and I were mentally figuring out what we could do with it, loves!!!!!!!!!!! Lorraine was there, whom I just love, she is such a character!!!!!!!!!! So, too, was Elliot, and no girls, I am NOT talking about Chris Meloni as Elliot Stabler--I WISH--but Elliot the successful building manager, real estate honcho, I don't know what he was. I DO know that he looked to be suffering all evening from perpetual constipation. But from the way he packed it in, loves-- I mean, I practically had to get the food first, if I were to get any--I don't think constipation is his problem. But he had that look, loves!!!!!!!!!!!! The whole thing was coordinated superbly by young Scott, an enterprising young man from Queens, who is capable enough to be working with Cody at the Paris Commune. But I think he tends to Alvin instead, with all the solicitousness one needs in caring for a sweet, wounded bird, like Alvin!!!!!!!!!!!

A fun time was had by all, but Monsieur Davide and I bid a hasty retreat, as I had things to do today, we have a party tonight, and I am telling you, we were exhausted last night!!!!!!! So seeing Fran and Esther was such a comfort!!!!!!!!!

So, girls, I am telling you, there is no excuse!!!!!!!! Go to the phone lines, your Facebook, Twitter, tits, I don't care what, and tell Fran you want to see the Raving Queen on her show!!!!! I am sure Esther gets final script approval!!!!!!!!!! Imagine me in the nation's living rooms having coffee!!!!!!!!!!

What a klatch, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: