Followers

Friday, September 25, 2020

Guess What, Girls? Two New Readers To Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

                                                I was all set to welcome one, when I saw, last evening, the follower indicator was at 111.  This morning, it is at 112, and  we have two new readers to welcome.


                                                I have no idea who they are, though one uses a cat as a symbol, so maybe my Nicholas posts helped he/she to find the way here.  In any case, welcome to you both, and  I hope you find information and entertainment on here.  And if you wish to comment, please feel free, to, anytime.  If anything I write makes you laugh, or helps make the pandemic easier, I am all the more glad.


                                                  So, a warm welcome, one and all, to our newest readers!  And remember, this blog goes great, with coffee!

    

                                       As always, we welcome new readers with this blog's unofficial theme song--  "Call Me!," by Deborah Harry!


                                        Enjoy, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

Victoria said...

A cat symbol? How neat!
How does one do that?

MartyO49 said...

Thank you. I am Marty

Amanda said...

I found you doing what I always do after watching a true crime show: google it. Your blog brought me such joy. I mean NY, Broadway, and murder with a dash of shade is perfection 🤗

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Raving Queen said...

Marty,
Welcome to the blog! Feel free to drop
in, anytime!

The Raving Queen said...


Amanda,
Thanks so much for your
kind words. I try to
combine all topics I am
interested on here, onto here.

I hope I can get back to posting
theater and movie reviews, if
the cultural scene ever does return.

Hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!