Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Happy, Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

                                     Just one day remains, girls, till I go to the executioner--oh, excuse me, I mean the electrician--and this is sort of how I feel.  Not to mention, if we don't all get ourselves to Sally Hershberger, we could all end up looking like this.  Then those masks would be covering our faces permanently, not just during the current pandemic.


                                       But, really, darlings, if you find your visage in the mirror closer to this than you would like, you are in for some real problems!


                                           When you let yourself go, fashion and glamour go down the drain!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

How’d it go!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
As stated, I made it through the
procedure. I may even sing
"Frank Mills" today!