Followers

Friday, October 20, 2023

Two Guests I Definitely Want At My Dining Table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      Before we get into anything, darlings, from this photo, I have GOT to say--Andrew, you are being photographed with ANNA.  Where is the color????????????  You look like you just came from Wall Street, rather than heading The MET Costume Insitute.



                                       But, Andrew, I am anxious to meet you, not just to get to ANNA, but because I would love to do something for you in the Costume Institute.  I am not asking for a job.  I am not asking for money.  I am only asking for tasks that give my day a structure.  Think about it, Andrew.  You and I could do great things.  And ANNA, the same applies to you.



                                        Hell, I don't think I could run NYC the way these two do.  But I know more about what is going on than most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                         How about it, guys?  I could work with Tory Birch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I know!!
We’re not asking for full-time hours, just a couple hours a day, a few days a week!!
Or, a few hours a day, a couple days a week!!
Either way, we could make a difference!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
You are right. If I wanted money, I would have gone
somewhere else. All I want is a foot in the door.

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh trust me you don't want to work with Tory Burch. Nope, my advice will be run for the Hills.

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie,
I will trust your sage advice and avoid going near Tory Burch.
Thank you.