Followers

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Farewell To October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                Ten months down the drain.  Can you believe we have come through five-sixths of the year????????????



                                It started with 'Merrily.' What could be better than that?  We also saw "The Birds" on screen, and, get this, darlings, I was actually on Long Island.  That's right, but don't tell anyone.  All I will say right now is that I was at the Manhasset Art Museum, and then the town of Great Neck.  I could not wait to get back to New York!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                  What to do when you are a downtown girl, living in an uptown world?



                                   But October was fun and memorable.  I hope yours was , too.


                                   And a happy birthday to all my October birthday friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                     I hope November is a blast!  Lots of birthday, that month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                      See you next month, dears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                  

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Well, I do enjoy October for celebrating the birthday of my youngest son. The one who is stationed in Japan.
Other than that, I’ll be honest, I’m not sorry this month is over.
Too many sad and confusing things happening.
November will be better, it HAS to be!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
It sounds like October is to you what April is to me.