Followers

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Girls, We All Need Some Mainbocher In Our Closets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                                                   

                                          

                                                                               


    

                                 I was looking through my closet, the other day, thinking of switching the Spring/Summer ware to Fall/Winter, when I discovered, to my horror, I did not own one Mainbocher!



                                  Quelle catastrophe, darlings!  How can that be????????????



                                   Did you know that Mainbocher is considered America's first courtier?   So, that is even more reason why we have got to own some of his fabulous creations.



                                   Look online and see for yourselves, dolls!  His stuff if FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                   I want mine directly delivered to my residence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                




 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I do love a full skirt!!
A girl’s gotta Twirl!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Oh, yes, we all gotta twirl.
But no one twirls better than Julie Andrews at the oepning of "The Sound Of Music."