Followers

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Darlings, Look At These Fabulous Venice Textiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

                                                                                  


Aren't these just the most fabulous, darlings????????????  Every home should have a Venice textile, or two.  The images and colors are stunning.  It would be so wonderful if we could just hop on a flight, and land there.  Of course, I would stay at the Albergo Caldo, numero cinaqua cinaqua.  Cingua, cingqua!  And then dine by the water, eating a scrumptious meal, fine wine, in a fashionable outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such magic, wouldn't it be, darlings????????????


Alas international travel is not the way to go.  At least, not right now.  So, can't some of these textiles be delivered directly from Venice????????????  The point, after all is ownership of these stunning creations.


I would love to have any of these hanging in my home!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't you, darlings????????????















2 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I disembark for the Amalfi Coast this evening. I LONG AWAITED trip. I'll have to see if I can find any of these lovely textiles. I'm going to be a sponge and soak it all in sweetie.

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie,
Bon Voyage, and a Happy Birthday to you. It must
be wonderful to be only 35. Have a wonderful time, and
check out those textiles!
Arrivederci, darling!!!!!!!!!!!