Followers

Saturday, September 7, 2024

Girls, It Is Time To Think About Fall Fashions! How Abot A Gibson Girl Hair Style???????????????


                                              Girls, I have always wanted to be a Gibson girl, and this Fall, if I can grow my hair out, I am thinking of it.  With the perfect gown, wouldn't this look just fabulous?



                                               I lean toward the lower two, from left to right.  They seem so stylish and organized, compared to the abundance of froth in the others.  I have to look my most elegant, darlings!



                                                  Fall will be here before we know it.  Now is not too early to plan your seasonal fashion look.



                                                    Baby Gojjra says, "Get to it!"



 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Sixty-plus years of doing my hair and it’s safe to say it has Never looked that stylish !! I love them all!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria, I wonder what the secret is of maintaining it?