Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Girls, Something Has To Break With Tyler Clementi!!!!!!!!!!!!



Darlings, we are darn near coming up on the 4 month anniversary of this young man's tragic death, and no breakthroughs yet. I have no conclusive answers myself yet, but something I have not yet shared in a hitherto unrevealed reason why Tyler's death has affected so many, and particularly baby boomers.

From what I have read of the Clementis--parents--if you do some math, give or take a year or two on either side, they are close to my age. Meaning not only that they are baby boomers, but that mathematically, Tyler was young enough to have been not only my child, but the child so many my age, some of whom may actually have children of Tyler's age. And this is not to take away ownership by the Clementis, rather to point out another degree where empathy with this tragedy stems from. Having not known Tyler, I can say with certainty it would have been an honor to, and, had, I been a parent, I would have thrilled to have had a son like Tyler!!!!!!!!
I think we all would!!!!!!!!!!! Which is another area where his loss impacts so keenly.

I am a firm believer in two things. What goes around comes around. And that eventually, things are revealed with time. I hope we are all present to say this come forth, and provide conclusiveness for all who want it, so that Tyler may truly rest in peace. And that we may do so, knowing he does!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us pray, girls, that that day may soon arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: