Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

It Is Time For Some Tyler Talk, Girls!!!!!!!!!



Do you honestly think the Raving Queen is going to let 2011 go by, without a mention of Tyler Clementi????? Allow that sweet thing's legacy to go forgotten?????
Damn well not, darlings!!!! While Rutgers and all perps can go on declaring their innocence and lack of responsibility--more like lack of compassion, darlings!!!--the Raving Queen is behind Joseph and Jane Clementi, Tyler's parents, in whatever they do, and wants them to know (that is, if they, or anyone known to them, read this blog) that moi is willing to get behind them and do whatever I can for them, and thus for Tyler!!!!! They all deserve some peace, and will not get any, until this horrible drama is played out to a thoughtful conclusion, resulting in punishment towards those who initiated it, and create a Bill and a Foundation in Tyler's name, that will remind us evermore of his tragedy, and what MUST be avoided in the future!!!!!

That is my New Year's wish on here, girls!!!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with the Clementis throughout all this, and I want all my girls to direct good thoughts their way, so that, collectively, we can all help justice prevail!!!!!!

I got fury in my soul!!!!!!
Fury's gonna take me to the Glory Road!
In my mind, I can't study War no more!!!!!!!

Help Tyler and his Family, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: