Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Darlings, Today We celebrate True Class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Girls, I am telling you, for such a drab month, February is full of exciting dates!!!! No sooner have we finished with Candlemass Eve and Groundhog's Day, when we celebrate the birthday of an acme of glamour in this business!!!!!!!

None other than Blythe Danner!!!!!!!!!!!

So many of us have wanted to be Blythe, darlings!!!!!! We have wanted to look as good as she, for years, and you know she looks damn good today, at 68!!!!! Hope we all look that good when we reach that age!!!!! Yes, to the young and uneducated she is nothing more than the Mother of Gwyneth Paltrow, but to those of us who know, darlings, not only is she the Grace Kelly of her generation (especially with her Main Line upbringing!!!) she is one of America's great actresses, and the superb interpreter extant of line verse in both Tennessee Williams and Shakespeare!!!! Honey, I am telling you, her Beatrice in 'Much Ado' was one for the ages, and I know because I was there!!!!!!

So loyal a fan am I to Blythe, I have been trying to find out for YEARS who in New York City does her hair, because I want to go there, so the hairdresser can have me look like Blythe!!!!! Wouldn't that be FABULOUS, darlings!!!!! When you look like Blythe Danner, all you have to do, when getting up each morining is stretch, run your hands through your hair, and you are ready to face the day!!!! Nothing like what I have to go through; you better believe it!!!!!!

To think--another Februart 3, and another Happy Birthday for Blythe!!!!! Wishing her many more, and that she continues to stun us with her glamour and graciousness!!!!!!

May we all follow Blythe's lead, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: