Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Darlings, Did You See The Fabulous Catfight On "Glee?"



Girls, I have to tell you, the return episodes of "Glee" were rather disappointing. The football/"Thriller" one--so what???? The Valentine one was stupid, with Blaine at his most inane, poor Kurt not realizing he can do so much better, and that Jeremiah guy, who, I am telling you, is straight!!!!!!!!!! If he is gay, then I am an Opera Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, darlings, the cat fight between Lauren and Santana was worth it!!!!! They really knocked each other about, and that Santana is one bitch, which is why I love her, going to the hospital, and infecting everyone with mono. Wonder why she did not get it????? Can you not get it a second time??????

I know what it is like to be Santana, girls, being a bitch and a hot piece of action, to boot!!!!!!!!! So we are not going to stand for crap from social inferiors or creeps like Lauren. I was with Santana all the way, and I want my girls to be, too!!!!!!!! If this turns out to be the Santana Season on "Glee," fine with me, because my bitch meter on here and at work may go up even higher than it is already!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make no mistake, it takes a bitch to know one!!!!!!! Which is why I love Santana!!!!!!!! Now I want all of you out there who disagree to realize that even though it is my version of the truth, it is RIGHT, and when I want YOUR version, I will GIVE it to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But not till after teatime, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: