Followers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Darlings, How Dare I Be Upstaged????????????

                                        
                                               Can you believe this, girls??? When I saw the cover of this issue, I was so livid I wanted to smack Miss Chloe Sevingny in her smug, self-righteous face.  Who does she think she is???????

                                                   Because, this pink boudoir she is exhibiting on this mag cover is exactly what I want for the new bedroom in Bay Ridge.  True, it may make me the only one  with such a thing in that nabe, but Chloe, how dare you go and upstage ME???????????????

                                                     Who does Chloe think she is??????   Listen, dolls she may have been around the block a bit, but let me tell you, she turned some corners in her time I wouldn't even dream of approaching!!!!!!!!   And after that recent 'SVU' appearance??????  Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                         If there are any pink boudoirs to be had, it is from me and me ONLY!!!!!!!  I challenge Chloe right now to a contest--once settled, I will shoot a duplicate photo of myself, and we will see who is the better decorator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                           Anyone who worked with Larry Clark doesn't know beans about design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: