Followers

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Guess Who Was Just Recently Seen On The Town, Girls??????????????????????


                               As the Raving Queen, I do not miss a trick, even if it takes me awhile to get the info to you. At the April 15 performance of the Terrence McNally play, "Mothers And Sons,"starring TONY Nominee (and former winner) Tyne Daly, a current TONY Nominee. Celia Keenan-Bolger, and former TONY winner, Blythe Danner, two of the hardest working stage actresses out there, darlings, paid a visit to the Golden Theatre, on West 45th Street, to experience the play, and Tyne's powerhouse performance, which I have not seen yet, but have heard, darlings, is simply fabulous. And if Celia and Blythe went--and on the same night--you know we all have to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Don't Blythe and Celia look gorgeous?????????????   I should look so good!!!!!!!!!!  Which is why I need a personal trainer, or sunrise yoga, for inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!  In the meantime, all I can do is my best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   And try and catch "Mothers And Sons!" As can be seen, it is THE play to see!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: