Followers

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Don't Forget To Tune In To Celia Tonight, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         That is right, girls, set your TV sets for 'SVU' at nine tonight, when Celia Keenan-Bolger guest stars as Mavis Summer in the episode "Reasonable Doubt."  This will be the first thing I have seen her do since her triumphant and career defining Laura, so I just know she is going to do something special here, and I don't want any of you to miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         I mean, how long has it been since the series had a real actress guest star?  Lately, they have been scraping the bottom of the Equity barrel lists, because I have not recognized most of the guest stars this past season.  Perhaps Celia will change all that!

                          Rock on, Celia!  I know you will blow us all away tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           See you at 9, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: