Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Darlings, It Makes Me Wonder What Kind Of Bill Of Goods We Were Sold On Adulthood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                               I like that operative question, "How's that working out for you?"  For all, the answers will be different; some better, others worse. As for me--

                               I guess I have pretty much done all I said I wanted to do, back before I became an adulthood. I have seen more Broadway shows than most, have stayed up as late as I want, watching everything on TV, seen just about every film classic I have ever wanted to on the big screen, not to mention finding my beloved, and being content.

                                   But, when that early morning alarm goes up, one still feels like Dawn Davenport on Christmas morning. And there are dishes, laundry, and cleaning to worry about, though with my beloved and Baby Gojira, I get plenty of help!!!!!!!!!   Thank God, because otherwise things might look like Grey Gardens!!!!!!!!!

                                     So, when I saw this picture, I knew I had to laugh, and share it with all my girls!!!!!!!  Hope things are working out for you better than Aunty Acid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Personally, I prefer Aunt Ida!!!!!!!!!!!  Things worked out real well for her, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: