Followers

Friday, September 12, 2014

It's That Time Again, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Yes, girls, it is September 12th, and you know what that means. After work I subway it down to the Village, walk over to the IFC Theatre, which is what the Waverly now is, where I will stand in front of it, and outside, and, sing the classic song from "HAIR," "Frank Mills."

                                     Happy Frank Mills Day, everyone!  Hard to believe another one has rolled around!  I made sure my voice is in good shape, so I am ready to perform; whether this will get documented, remains to be seen. I plan to be there between 6:30 and 7PM, so think of me, at that time!

                                       But, here again, is Shelley Plimpton, mother of Martha, to sing the song she alone made famous!  And no one, though I come close, does it as well as she!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Happy Frank Mills Day, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: