Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

L'Shana Tova, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         As the commercial some of us old enough to remember, from the Sixties, said, "You don't have to be Jewish to love Levy's real Jewish Rye.  The same goes for the High Holidays, and the New Year; this week, only, I am Jewish, off from work, and having a wonderful time.

                         So, I will start by wishing all of out there L'Shana Tova.  It took me a long time to be able to get that right; I used to say "La Shana Toya," with my beloved reminding me this is a Jewish holiday, and not about La Toya Jackson!  "Just think of Tovah Feldshuh," (one of my favorites) he would say, and eventually it became easy.  So, L'Shana Tova, to you, too, Tovah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         While I write this, dinner is cooking away.  My beloved is  at services--I decided to sit this one out--and when we get back, we will have company, and a lovely dinner.

                            However your celebrate, may the Holidays be joyous and happy for one and all!

                            L'Shana Tova, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                           

No comments: