Followers

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Don't Forget Trailer Trash Barbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             Did you know there is an exhibit of Barbie, and her history, going on in Paris, at the Museum Of Decorative Art?  It has been running since March, and ends on the 18th of September--which is closer than you think--so all us girls had better fly over, to see this dazzling display.  I bet Anna Wintour has been to it, already.  Maybe she uses Barbies as models for her photo shoots, before going to actual humans!  I wouldn't be a bit surprise.

                             I really do hope Trailer Trash Barbie is included; she was my favorite!  But, where Matel missed the mark was during the Seventies, when Patty Hearst was kidnapped, and transformed into "Tania!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Imagine "Tania" Hearst Barbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You know I would have bought that one, and now would have  a collector's item I could retire on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              None of us needs an excuse to fly over to Paris, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just think--Barbie, and then lunch at Tour d'Argent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

                              As Peggy Lee would say, it just gives me "Fever!!!!!!!!!!!!"


No comments: