Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2016

See Why I Wanted To Be Them???????????????


                             I don't think I need to tell many readers on here that that is Angela Cartwright, and Heather Menzies in a candid shot during the filming of "The Sound Of Music."  Aren't they, like, perfections of beauty????????????  I so wanted to be them both, but with my hair texture, I think I favored Heather, who must have had an early growth spurt when she was a young girl, because, I am about Angela's age, and always thought of Heather as way older. Which she is not. She was like so many girls I knew once I reached junior high school, who towered over all us boys. They just grew earlier than the rest of us.

                              I thought this would cool off tempers, and cheer you up, after my last post. May it give us all the strength to get through this heated day, and  cool us down.

                               Why, just looking at Angela and Heather in their glory days is enough to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Videolaman said...

What are the odds both girls would wind up in Sci Fi TV shows? Although Heather certainly went further with it than Angela, right up to co-starring in the classic camp-fest "SSSSSSS" wherein Strother Martin turns her boyfriend into a snake.

The Raving Queen said...


Of course! Who could forget Angela as Penny on "Lost In Space," and Heather on "Logan's Run" on TV! I just LOVE "Ssssssssss........." The final sequence is priceless!