Followers

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Girls, You Wouldn't Believe It!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lesbian Vampire Flappers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      It was another one of my crazy dreams, and I have no idea what triggered it.

                                      The dream took place in black and white, like a silent movie.  I was at a party, with men and women in 20's garb, many of them flappers, and dancing.

                                       All of a sudden, the flappers turned to the men, bared their fangs, and
charged!

                                       Lesbian vampire flappers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       The men  were crushing each other into the wall, trying to claw their way out of an impossible situation.

                                         Which is when I woke up.

                                          A bit of undigested beef, darlings??????????????

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You silly

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I can't help it. I do have
the craziest dreams!