Followers

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

I Have Been Down This Path Before, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                I was alive and going, during the 80's horror slasher craze.  I saw all the major so-called genre classics out there.  What's more, still reeling from my adolescence, I always sympathized with the killer, who was acting out the fantasies I wanted to on certain people, but had too much rationality, and impulse control to do so.  Thank God.

                                  So, the whole Summer Camp thing on Season 9 of "American Horror Story?"  You know we will all watch it tonight, and discuss it tomorrow.

                                    Of course, I am excited.  But also a little skeptical.  Can Emma Roberts carry the show?  I don't think so!  Rumors of a Sarah Paulson return are exciting, as well as the brilliant John Carroll Lynch.  They have the camp attire thing down right, up to and including the guys' shorts with their...goods...showing through.

                                        What I have seen looks like an amalgamation of "Friday The 13th," "The Burning," and "Sleepaway Camp."


                                          But who is playing the camp cook, who looks more like Anne Ramsey in "Throw Momma From The Train?"  I cannot wait for her, darlings, as I expect she and Billie Lourd will be the ones to liven up the show.

                                            A word of gossip--we are all upset about Evan Peters' absence from the show, and hope he returns next year.  But I can't blame him.  The exhaustion is not necessarily due to the show, but to Ryan Murphy continually chasing Evan, so he can suck Evan's cock!

                                            Let up on Evan, Ryan!  Suck your own, instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            I can't wait, girls, but I AM skeptical!

                                            And I will share that with you, tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Fellow “”killer sympathizer” here!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

So nice to see you back on
the comments circuit. Yes, those
slasher films were rather cathartic.