Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My Word, Darlings! What Is Happening With The Follower Indicator????????????????????


                                     Several days before, when I welcomed Dawn Renzi to this blog, the indicator read 95.  Then, yesterday, it was at 94, and Dawn was still there, Now, it is back at 95, (which should really be 96?  Oh, well, I am going with 95!) with a new reader, named Rebecca Stone!  And that is including Shady Lee!

                                       Let's proceed with Rebecca.  Welcome to this blog, dear, and I hope you find amusement, entertainment and information on here.  As I tell all my girls, reading this goes great with coffee, and I am never far from it, when writing.  It gives me an extra push.

                                         So, welcome, Rebecca, Shady, and anyone else who suddenly joins.  All are free to comment and are answered back.  I welcome all!

                                          And, of course, here is the blog's unofficial theme song--Deborah Harry, singing "Call Me!"

                                           Enjoy, Rebecca, Dawn, Shady, and Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: