Followers

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Happy Gay Pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Who would know, right?

                                     The only thing I can say is to congratulate all of us still here, and may each of us celebrate it in our own way.  Playing the entire Streisand oeuvre, or your favorite Broadway show,
sharing the day with the one you love--as I plan to.  The time is now upon us to appreciate the smaller things we sometimes take for granted--like each other, and the beauties and colors of nature.

                                       So, this Gay Pride should not be forgotten.  It will be more reflective, and less celebratory, but it does not take away that this is "our" day.

                                         I wish you, one and all, a Happy and Safe Gay Pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Hearts & Rainbows!!
I wore my wristbands.
Didn’t go anywhere, but I wore them!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,


I have a rainbow mask that I war!

A Pride Day I never expected!