Followers

Friday, June 5, 2020

"It Was 53 Years Ago," (On June 1!) Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              That is right, girls, and we have never been the same since.  My generation's lives were altered, back on June 1, 1967, when The Beatles released their masterwork.  I play it on that day, every year.  But I did not get a chance to share the day with you, dolls, so I am doing it now.

                               You know, I usually only play the opening track.  But we need as much diversion this year, as we can get.  So, here is the entire album.  Listen to it in one sitting, or at your leisure.

                                  Enjoy, darlings!  Dig it!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Wow. So many emotions.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Emotions...color...musicality...brilliant!