Followers

Friday, June 12, 2020

I Always Knew Lea Michele Was A Bitch! So, It Is Time She Became Bitch Of The Week!


                                     Just look at this photo, darlings!  This is the face of a true bitch.  Those eyes are saying "I am better than you, and watch out I don't step over you, stupid!"  Well, the same to you, Lea, winner of this week's Raving Queen Bitch Of The Week Award.

                                      I had always wanted to see an episode of "GLEE," where Naya Rivera, as Santana Lopez, whom I relate to, darlings, smacked Lea as Rachel across the face!  The bitch way that Lea played Rachel; the false smile, the phony niceness, I just knew Lea was playing herself!

                                        I should know.  I went to school with a whole bunch of Rachel Mayberrys.

                                        Of course, Rachel got her comeuppance during the 2010 or 2011 TONY Awards, when she disgraced herself, failing miserably on doing "Don't Rain On My Parade, after having been touted for a revival of "Funny Girl!"  Well,  that will never happen!  For one thing, dolls, I am still in the running for that role, which I have wanted since the age of 9.  Never mind how long ago that was!

                                            Lea's career tanked pretty much after that.  Yeah, there was "Scream Queens," but so what?  What I would like to know is why everyone is bitching about Lea now?  She's been so low profile she barely exists.  But I am glad to see her get her comeuppance.

                                               Take this photo, blow it up in size, and throw darts at it!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

She had me fooled, at first.
I thought maybe she was different.
Nope, that character WAS her.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I felt the same way, too!