Followers

Friday, June 5, 2020

The End Of May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 But the beginning of WHAT, darlings?????????????????????

                                 I don't want to be doom and gloom on here, even though it was a pretty uninformative month.  Still, some good things happened.

                                I read two magnificent works of fiction--"Angle Of Repose," by Wallace Stegner, and "Romola," by George Eliot.  Now, I have read all of her works!

                                 "At Home With Amy Sedaris" returned, to give us all love and cheer!

                                  As did my darling David...well, to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                  I am certain I either mentioned or watched a shot of that cute thing, Cucumbo, during the month of May.

                                   Some beautiful blooming is taking place in our neighborhood!  You should see our neighbor, Theresa's, azealias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Nicholas, at Apple Tree on Third Avenue, is sweet and loving, and always
makes me feel better!

                                     David and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary of being together!  We split half a black and white milk shake from CARVEL.  They don't know how to make them right--too thick!

                                     But that was May, and now you know what we go on to...…………...

2 comments:

Victoria said...

We have gorgeous azaleas here in Virginia.
Enjoying lilies of the valley, tiger lilies, wisteria, lilacs, and forsythia as well!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
We had a gorgeous lilac bush
in our back yard, where I grew up!
I love lilacs!