Followers

Friday, June 12, 2020

Wouldn't This Be Perfect For The Pavillion, In A Remake Of "Carnival Of Souls?????????????????"


                                 Of course, imagine this picture in black and white, which is how the remake would have to be shot.  I wonder where one would find another Candace Hilligoss, and then it came to me--how about Celia Keenan-Bolger?

                                  A remake of this film could be interesting with the right lead and set design.  Of course, the original will always win out, but just think of the exciting possibilities.

                                   This is actually an abandoned Disney World Attraction.  You know how much I love abandoned amusement parks, of all kinds!

                                    Which is why "Carnival Of Souls" is a perfect fit for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh man, the church organ music!
The deadpan delivery!
Utah!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
This movie scared me at 12.
I thought it was a depiction of
what death is.

Now, that pavilion fascinates me.

But I'm not sure I want to go to Utah!