Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2020

At Last, November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                   First, let me say I am so grateful to have gotten through October.  I have a follow-up visit, at the Heart Rhythm Center, and  I pray it is just routine.


                                                     That said, this should be an interesting month.  My birthday, Thanksgiving, Musical Theater Week--it all goes down this month.


                                                        That key word, "unexpected," in the definition, is so key to me, darlings!!!!!!!!  Because on my birthday I was two months premature.  I spent the first two weeks of my life, in an incubator.  Maybe that is what gave me my taste for publicity!  Who knows?


                                                          In any case, I welcome you all to  this month.  The year is winding down.


                                                          Not to mention there is something on Tuesday called an election!


                                                          Like Dickens said, the best and worst of times!


                                                           Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


       

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy Birthday Month!
I did not know you were a Preemie!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Oh yes, I was two months premature.
Spent the first two weeks in an incubator.
Open heart surgery in 1966.
My recent experience...I guess I am a
surivior!

Like Scarlett!