Followers

Monday, November 16, 2020

Happy Birthday, Donna McKechnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   "If any member of "A Chorus Line" rates their own Hirschfeld portrait, it is certainly Donna McKechnie.  Join me in wishing Donna a very happy birthday, during this Musical Theater Week.  Sources put her age at somewhere between 76 and 80, but,  no matter, if she had to,  she  could perform Cassie tonight.  It  is in her bloodstream, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     Even show stoppers,  like Donna, have to deal with the pandemic.  So, Donna, how ever you choose to celebrate your day, my readers and I wish you a very Happy Birthday!


                                      Keep dancing, Donna!   It inspires us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


   

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I’m sure you’ve read her book “Time Steps: My Musical Comedy Life”
It just makes you love her More!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Oh, to be sure, I read it!
I found it inspiring!!!!!!!!!!