Followers

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

And..............A Happy Birthday To Josh Groban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               I just discovered that he and Shelley Plimpton have the same birthday.  Today, Josh turns 43, and after the magnificent musical and dramatic performance he gave all last year in "Sweeney Todd," I am sure he is taking a rest.  And maybe gearing up for his next gig, so, Josh, honey, tell us what it will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                 Not since Len Carious in the original 1979 production have I seen anyone as impassioned and magnificently vocal in the role as Josh Groban.  I have serious doubts another Sweeney as good will come along in my lifetime.  I feel lucky to have seen these two.



                                   But, at 43, it is a day for Josh to celebrate, do whatever the hell you want, and eat some cake and ice cream.  Maybe cut that cake with a razor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                     Happy Birthday, Josh Groban!  All on here cannot wait for your next move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Josh Groban is something else alright !!!
Eagerly awaiting his next project!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I cannot wait to sew what he does next.
Hope it is in NYC.